• Climate change adaptation and resilience
• Water and food security
• Ecosystems and wetlands management for wise use
• Water governance
• Gender integration and equity
• Water diplomacy
• Transboundary river basin management
• Coastal zone management, Awareness raising on key water issues
The NBCBN-Foundation E-learning hub is the platform where all the online training and education services and resources can be found. Check our E-Learning hub for new online course on different themes.
The ongoing research projects under the network research theme “water scarcity” currently involves three case studies to be concluded by mid of 2022, Technical and policy briefs on the three case studies will be published soon by NBCBN-Foundation.
1. Evaluation of Climate Variability and Change Impacts on Water Scarcity for Rain-fed Agriculture in the Lake Victoria Basin, The Case of Kagera River Sub-basin.
2. Managing Transboundary Water Resource, Under Climate Change/Variability, Case of Tekeze/Atbara River.
3. Integrating GIS, Remote Sensing, And Modelling for Overcoming Water Shortage In Irrigation Network.